Sometimes words are simply not enough to express how one truly feels. My heart feels as though it's been bitten into by a leech and sucked dry. This is why...
We welcome the Crowns of Belgium and Lesotho as referrees. Welcome to the official record of the ancient fight between ancestors. I am your host, Kote. Today, we will look into the innevitable historical clash between King Moshoeshoe I and King Shaka Zulu, which would have inevitably taken place as we explore below. First, a PSA. #PSAstarts "I am making my declaration of eviction serving notice arrangement public so that the IcA may cringe, because they know who I am, and how far I'm prepared to go # IsvaraParamAtma Bhagavan # PerTerraASangui neAdIdenti level magick on them." #PSAend. So, my name is attached to landmass in the minelands, where dwell 482 (growing estimate) grown ups who are my Grandmother's people, literally, because the landmass used to be a part of Basotholand until 1868, when our king annexed his cousins (my grandmother's grandfather # KoteJacobusMont oedi when he was a boyman of 5-8 yrs of age). Now, le...
Digital Terrestrial Broadcasting Services ™ ( DTBS ™ ) Click on DTBS ™ to be utterly thrilled by the example for scheduled digital terrestrial television in its most basic and standard representation Manifesto towards collaboration through Timeless Entertainment Enterprises Federation ™ (TEEF ™) towards streaming services pioneered between LNBPublishing ™ ( http://leawesomishville.blogspot.com/ ) and any school for journalism, media and drama presently active across the globe, in mutually sailing the blue oceans of industry (Kim, Mauborgne: Blue Ocean Strategy, 2005). Project LNBPublishing ™ real-time delivers digital terrestrial television (DTT) streaming broadcast content at a scheduled frequency, on a monitoring news blog platform modified to cater to the outcome aspirations of the project. Pilot content may become questioned towards copy right and intellectual property infringements, however as this is declared an academic exercise of high quali...
Comments
Post a Comment